I wish to Donate Funds.
From: Ellina Kushnir [mailto:Ellina.Kushnir@rotary.
Dear Rotarian Shah:
Thank you for submitting your Rotary club’s project for a listing on ProjectLINK. I am pleased to inform you that the project has been posted on ProjectLINK and assigned the number W05994. The project will remain listed for two years, at which time your club is welcome to register it for another two-year period.
Now that your project has been listed on ProjectLINK we ask that you consider the following advice:
- When contacted by potential donors, reply promptly.
- Direct donors to send contributions to your project through RI using the ProjectLINK Contribution Form.
- Be prepared to provide RI Headquarters with details for a club bank account or account specifically designated for project funds.
- Send a report to the donor and Rotary Service that details how the contribution was spent with a description of the project’s progress.
- If your club locates an international partner for a Matching Grant, work with The Rotary Foundation to submit an application.
- Subscribe to the International Service Update to receive bi-monthly updates on Rotary Service Connections, partnering opportunities, and disaster relief and recovery (English only).
- Notify Rotary Service if there are any changes to the project or your contact information
Please keep in mind that publication in ProjectLINK does not guarantee assistance. Success lies in taking an active role in your project’s development. Clubs and districts should explore all resources, local and abroad, that might assist the project.
We hope that your club’s ProjectLINK listing will help you identify an international partner for your project. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel welcome to contact Rotary Service at any time.
We wish you much success in your humanitarian service endeavors!
Rotary Service, RI Programs
Fax: 847.556. 2182
cc: Amit Mehta, District WCS Chair, 3060
For CONTRIBUTE, Please send your detail and we will contact you.